Skip to main content
Global keyword search


If you are registered with us, you must notify us of any changes or incidents at your service.

If you need to notify us about any changes or incidents at your service, you need to notify us using CIW Online. (External link). 

For adult and children services, a responsible Individuals (RIs) can delegate someone working at their service to make notifications about the service on their behalf. Those chosen will become designated online assistants


You will only be able to make a notification online if your application has been accepted and fully approved by us.

If you don’t tell us about changes or incidents you may be operating your service illegally.