Skip to main content
Global keyword search

Report a concern about a care service

Before we begin

Please read the guidance before you raise a concern if not done so already.

If you are concerned, someone may be at risk of harm, abuse or neglect, you should contact social services in your area to report a safeguarding concern. Visit the Welsh Government website (external link) for contact details.

If you report a safeguarding concern about a care service, we want you to tell us as well.

The form you are about to access is for raising a concern about a care service, i.e. a concern you may have about the direct provision of care and/or support provided by a care service. If your concern is about the advice, assessment, contracting or commissioning arrangements provided by the local authority, then you should raise a concern about a local authority.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak directly to us about your concerns, you should contact our CIW Connect Team via telephone on 0300 7900 126 and speak to a member of our staff.

If your concern relates to a previous concern raised with us, please contact our CIW Connect Team to discuss.