We have developed a range of digital downloads for providers to encourage people to provide feedback about their settings.
Feedback from people is important in helping us to understand the experiences people have using care services in Wales and it informs our inspection planning. Please share and help us encourage as many people as possible to complete our online surveys.
Adult and children's services
Childcare and play services
Childcare and play services: How to apply our window sticker
- Ensure the glass on the inside of the window is clean.
- Place a small drop of washing up liquid into an empty spray bottle and fill it with water.
- Spray the window all over with a light spray. Spray the face of the sticker that you want to display through the window.
- Peel the static backing away from the sticker.
- Place sticker gently on the window, then once the sticker is laid flat on the glass, give the back a spray too.
- Using a credit card or similar object, work from the centre of the sticker to remove any air bubbles.
- Wipe away any excess water from the window.
We would appreciate any feedback on these materials, for example do these materials work well, or is there anything else you would like to see on the materials? You can share your feedback by emailing us at email@example.com.